F is for, day 6 of the #AtoZchallenge

F is for [Google}Forms!

Forms are an easy way to create quizzes or collect data.


I would say I used Forms at least weekly in my classroom. In fact, on the first day of school I have my students fill out the student info questionnaire in forms.


I use Google forms to collect student data to drive discussions in class, to receive student input or just to vote about something.



Check out how to create a googleform here.  Learn how to differentiate learnng with forms here.

Using forms, you can create a choose your own adventure story

On the Ditch That Textbook blog there a load of ideas.
More ideas:

This teacher uses googleForms to track student progress.
You can even create a Breakout(escape room) using forms.



You can read more about breakouts here  https://sites.google.com/site/digitalbreakouttemplate/home

How do you use GoogleForms in your classroom?


 A presto,

 p.s. Join my our #virtualPLN on Facebook! #AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge#AtoZchallenge

Popular Posts