B, day 2 of the #AtoZChallenge





 B is for Brains.These are lovely ones:

My students' brains are lovely and growing every minute. I remember reading in my teacher preparation days, that the amount of minutes that students can focus is equal to their age, so a freshman purportedly can focus for 14 minutes(well now with the distraction of the cell phone, it must be less). After such time, we need to change activity.
I must confess that I don't always do a good job of mixing it up, the queen of brain breaks in the language clasroom is probably La Maestra Loca.

My favorite, no prep, no stress brain break is to play a children's song. Inevitably...they begin to sing along.Tweet: My favorite, no prep, no stress brain break is to play a children's song. See what my classes' current favorites are in my lates post, Brains,#AtoZchallenge https://ctt.ac/UsJAU+

These are my Italian classes' current favorites:








A presto,
 
 p.s. Join my our #virtualPLN on Facebook! #AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge#AtoZchallenge

Popular Posts