French CI video lessons for COVID19


Are you feeling ill during the COVID19 closure or are you all out of ideas? 

Here are some lessons I've created for my French students. Each lesson centers around a recipe from the francophone world. The playlists include guided oral input, review of the guided oral input, shared writing and shared reading.

I will update this page as I add more lessons. Search everywhere the hashtag #covid19wl to find more lessons from language teachers all around the world.
##çavabienaller
#andràtuttobene

Quiche:



Poulet basquaise:


Nassi:

A presto,

  p.s. Join my our #virtualPLN on Facebook!
Italian Comprehensible Input(CI), TPRS, eccetera
Private group · 125 members
Join Group
A collegial group to share ideas about teaching Italian with Comprehensible Input, TPRS and more. Questo gruppo è per insegnanti d'italiano. Condividi...
#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge#AtoZchallenge

Popular Posts