P is for #AtoZchallenge

P is for PODCAST!!

I have been wanting to be a podcaster for a long time, but couldn't narrow down what my niche would be. After the great feedback from my Comprehensible Input presentation to the members of ITANJ and AATILI, I have decided to launch a podcast on AnchorFM! In this podcast, you can hear me discuss Comprehensible Input theory and strategies. If you are an Italian teacher or an advanced learner of Italian this podcast is for you!

Ce la puoi fare!

Here is my 1st episode where I introduce myself to the world!

I'm so excited and am looking for listener input, you can message me by clicking here You might even hear your post on the air on a future episode!



A presto,
 

 p.s. Join my our #virtualPLN on Facebook!
Italian Comprehensible Input(CI), TPRS, eccetera
Private group · 125 members
Join Group
A collegial group to share ideas about teaching Italian with Comprehensible Input, TPRS and more. Questo gruppo è per insegnanti d'italiano. Condividi...
#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge#AtoZchallenge

Popular Posts