Valentine Update and February Sale!

Didn't it seem like January was never coming to an end?

The winter is always tough for me, I am usually under the weather and I yearn for the sunlight to return in full swing in spring and summer. Perhaps you feel the same way? That's why I'm so glad that there are online PLNs and sites like TPT where I can find  ready-made resource when I'm not operating at 100%.
                  



You will save 25% to help add to your arsenal with some ready-made materials during the TPT sale on Tuesday & Wednesday(February 3-4, 2020 using the code FEBSALE in my  shop.

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?

We have a teacher in-service so no students for me! I've updated my San Valentino resource bundle with 3 pages of "candy hearts"!


Did you sign up for my webinar!?

There's only a few days left to register here
I will be presenting  as part of the #Italian from your Kitchen Professsional Development Webinar series for ITANJ on February 8,2010 

Ce la puoi fare! Italian #comprehensibleinput for your classroom!

  • These are the topics I'm planning to address:
  • Why CI
  • Daily CI FrameWork
  • Calendar time
  • Picture talk & visual surveys
  • clip chat
  • OWI/ ICC
  • Free Choice Reading
  • Persona Speciale
  • Input chart
  • Anchor Charts
  • Assessment


Have a great February and I'll see you next time for the letter P!

A presto,
 
p.s. Join my our #virtualPLN on Facebook!
Italian Comprehensible Input(CI), TPRS, eccetera
Private group · 125 members

Join Group
A collegial group to share ideas about teaching Italian with Comprehensible Input, TPRS and more. Questo gruppo è per insegnanti d'italiano. Condividi...




Popular Posts