July update



 This has been a very exhilarating week for me professionally!


First, my friend and colleague Mrs.Curlett has invited me to take a TEDtalk masterclass together. I was hesitant at first to take her up on the offer.....after reflecting about it for a few days, I decided that I'm going to go for it!

Next. I was asked to do a webinar about CI strategies! I’ll share details once they’re finalized.


Finally, I had the opportunity get a full intense training on taking CI to the next level. The people in my group were from all over the country(not just the NorthEast!) and we worked great together and our continuing to do so in our newly formed FB group.



But, truly, really, the magic of this past week is all due to none other than Tina Hargaden of CILiftoff
Her book A Natural Approach to the Year, helped me truly implement CI full force last school year. She is a genius: she's synthesized the SLA theories we all learned about in colllege(Dr. Condon---this is how you wanted us to teach, but it never clicked); she has designed an accessible framework for making world language asccessible to all students.

I'm feeling renewed and confident in planning year 21 of my teaching career. Grazie Mille Tina!



A presto,


p.s. If you're wondering what happened to the alphabet challenge....I will be working on and  posting the rest of them.

Popular Posts