Curriculum Club Invitation!



Salve!! Have you heard about Curriculum Club, Tina Hargaden’s online group for language teachers?

I joined at the beginning of the year, and it has made a big difference for my teaching. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
Members have access to daily lesson plans, cycles of instruction aligned to ACTFL standards arranged into language functions (Description, Narration, Opinion/Argument, Information, etc.), tons of PDFs that outline a bunch of teaching strategies (here is an example for a strategy called a Sentence Patterning Chart that Tina said we can share). 
The Shared Drive is like a library of teaching strategies, lesson plans, and resources. Check it out!
There are also four hours of live video Office Hours coaching meetings per week that you can attend, or watch the recordings, a Facebook group just for the members, and a real sense of community and support. 
There’s a video library that you can search, and you get a list of the Office Hours and other videos, queued up to the exact minute that your search terms were mentioned by Tina or the coaches.
Curriculum Club has been such a help to me so far this year, and it’s just getting better and better. It’s given me a sense of direction and taught me strategies that are simple to prep and fun to do in class.
There is a new cohort starting on November 29, and I wanted to share the link with you. Before the cohort launches, you can go ahead and start reading, watching videos, and using the materials, so you will have a head start when you start up November 29.
I would love for us to learn this system together, so we can share ideas, a common vocabulary, materials, and plan together, and collaborate more efficiently. 
If you sign up, I do get a small “Thank You Bonus” for referring you. But I love Curriculum Club so much that I would want to share with you no matter what! 
If you have questions about what it’s like, or what resources you get, just ask! I really hope you join!

A presto,
p.s. Join my our #virtualPLN on Facebook!
x

Popular Posts