My ClipChat App Smash



I'm so excited to have figured this out! And since the creator of one of the add-ons wanted details, I figured the rest of my colleagues would want to know how, too!





I've been wanting to do a clipchat in my CI classroom, but felt overwhelmed by juggling language, classroom management and technlology. Have you felt this way.



First, let's back up a moment, what is a ClipChat?

If you want to learn more about this CI technique, you can read
How to Movie Talk and this.

And now, the tutorial you've been waiting for:



These are the Chrome add-ons discussed in the video: Screenshot & DriveSlides


And here's my first successful ClipChat SlideDeck


Did you like my tutorial? Click & Share the love!

Do you ClipChat? What videos have your students compelling?



Popular Posts